Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
IBM Micromedex off campus access
- The IBM Micromedex Drug Ref app for Apple and Android devices is available for FREE for Micromedex customers.
- You can access these apps via the App Store and Google Play®.
- You can activate the app by following the simple instructions below.
Simple instructions for installation:
- Step 1
- Visit the App Store from your device and search IBM Micromedex Drug Ref.
- Step 2
- From the App, select download / install the application. You may be prompted to enter your Apple or Google ID.
- Step 3
- The app will download to your app library, or directly to your device.
- Step 4
- Login to Micromedex from on campus, go to the Download Center and there is a code you need to activate your access.
- See the library staff if you have questions.