Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Journal articles are generally listed in databases, or indexes. The nursing databases will be the most helpful in finding articles in this area of study. Databases provide access to full-text articles, or simply a citation or article abstract. For articles that are not available in full-text, use interlibrary loan (ILL) to request an electronic version of the article.
Print Journals at EMU
- American Nurse Today
- Journal of Nursing Scholarship
- JONA'S healthcare law, ethics and regulation
- Virginia nurses today
- Journal of transcultural nursing
- Applied nursing research
- Journal of Christian nursing
- Western journal of nursing research
- MCN, the American journal of maternal child nursing
- ANS, Advances in nursing science
The A to Z list provides information on the journal/magazine titles EMU owns in print or has access to online.
Here are some of the Nursing Journal titles EMU has access to.
Search for Open Access articles