Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The institutional repository for Eastern Mennonite University is a place to collect the creative works of students, faculty, and staff, including but not limited to, copies of student theses, action research projects, senior seminar papers, capstone projects, music compositions and recordings, faculty publications, and conference posters.
To submit items:
- Read and complete the permissions form (see link below). You must login with an EMU account. Print (not Save) the completed form to a PDF and upload it as part of the submission form in Step 2.
- Fill out the submission form and attach your permissions form and your item in PDF format. Please check with Audrey Shenk about other formats, such as audio or video files.
List of Collections
- The Weather Vane – the student newspaper first published in 1939
- The Yearbook – the annual record of the students, faculty and staff and the activities for the year
- Institutional Repository – theses, dissertations, action research projects, articles, and other documents and projects created by the faculty, staff, and students of Eastern Mennonite University
- Larry Minear Collection – research and published works of Larry Minear in the area of humanitarian action leadership.
- Suter Diaries – Emanuel Suter diaries from the late 1800s.
- The Windsock – the student newspaper for Eastern Mennonite High School
- The Journal – a monthly periodical for the student body describing the activities of the school
- Bulletin/Crossroads – the alumni magazine
- Factbook – produced periodically with trend data on enrollment, graduation rates, admissions, and more
- Student handbook – given to each student as they arrive on campus
- Flat Files – from the Menno Simons Historical Library